create professional website
The Complete WordPress Business Course
Master WordPress with this Complete WordPress Course, without learning how to code and without any programming!
What you'll learn
Do you want to learn all the skills and techniques you need to create incredible Professional WordPress Site?
- Be able to start your own WordPress web design for your business
- Project 1: Personal/resume Website with WordPress
- Project 2: Business Corporate Websites with WordPress
- Project 3: Professional Blog with WordPress
- Project 4: eCommerce website with WordPress and PayPal for accepting payments
- Project 5: A real estate website with WordPress custom post types
- Be able to work with WordPress APIs to accept credit Card payments
- Be able to build your own Template
- Be able to create any custom post type website i.e. movie review site, property selling site, affiliate coupons site, etc.
- Be able to design a template for your custom post type
You're here because you want to master WordPress, right?
This WordPress Course was created for you!
Take this course if either of these applies to you:
- You own a business and need more clients OR
- Your idea involves making a website OR
- You want to learn WordPress
- You want to start your own web design business and sell websites.
75 million users use WordPress making it Number One website content management system (CMS) worldwide. This course explains the most basic features of WordPress and also deals with advanced web design concepts. By the end of this WordPress online training, you will have enough knowledge to create a Professional WordPress website of your own, and not only that but you can create websites for your clients.
- Basic Computer Operational Knowledge
- Strong Web Searching abilites
- Needed Mid-level Computer Or Laptop
- Software not Included
WHAT PROJECTS ARE INCLUDED IN THE COMPLETE WORDPRESS WEBSITE COURSE?
PROJECT#1: A personal Website: In this project we design a single-page responsive personal/resume WordPress-based website with a contact form that is connected via SMTP Server so it may send emails.
PROJECT#2: A Business Website: In this project, we build a multi-page responsive business WordPress website with a contact form and a portfolio.
PROJECT#3: A Blog: In this project, we design a professional blog with pagination and custom WordPress Blog Posts.
PROJECT#4: An eCommerce Website: In this project, we build an amazing eCommerce website that consists of a cart and checkout page. Shipping rates, tax, use of coupons, variable products, and everything that is used to build an eCommerce website with WordPress is explained briefly.
PROJECT#5:A real estate Website: In this project, we design a customized website. Since WordPress comes with posts and pages only, we create our own custom post type and name it as property, then we build a template for it.
After you are done with all these projects, you would be able to work with the WordPress Custom Post type feature to build and design your own custom post type instead of just post and pages. You would also be able to add custom fields to that custom post type and design that page dynamically.
Who this course is for:
- You want to start your own Website Design Business? This Course is for you!
- If you are already a WordPress developer, You may not need this Course